Project “Biķerziedi”, house no. 5: multi-storey dwelling at Biķernieku iela 16
Customer: SIA "YIT Celtniecība"Author of the project: SIA “Tectum”General constructor: SIA "YIT Celtniecība"Project manager: Oļegs Bogdanovs, chief construction works manager Oskars Upmalis
The residential complex "Biķerziedi" is situated in a strategical location in Riga — the Teika district with excellent public transportation and required infrastructure around, and the location is one of the greenest areas historically developed in Riga.
Each house contains two-, three- or four-room apartments with the living spaces between 46 m² and 88 m²; the apartments have balconies. The building has both underground and overground parking places. The building has three stairways. Apartments are fully finished. The territory is lighted and planted green, with a playground.
• Area of building – 796 m2;
• Volume of the building – 12937 m3;
• Total space of the building – 3782 m2;
• Number of apartments in the house – 45;
• Energy efficiency class – 88.29 kWh/m2.
• Area of building – 791 m2;
• Volume of the building – 12937 m3
• Total space of the building – 3782 m2
Have you already visited our social media channels?
*This field is mandatory