“YIT Mājas” customer privacy protection policy
1. Personal data protection administration
SIA “YIT Celtniecība”, hereinafter referred to as “YIT”.
Uniform registration No. 40003377087
Jaunmoku iela 34, Riga, LV 1046
Telephone + 371 67606900
2. Administrator’s contact information
Company name: SIA “YIT Celtniecība”
Telephone + 371 67606900
3. What is the scope of this privacy protection policy?
4. For what purposes do we process your data?
YIT gets your personal data, when you visit the Website, contact us, purchase YIT products or services, use our electronic services, subscribe to news or take part in events organized by YIT.
YIT processes your personal data in order to manage, develop and analyze relations with the clients.
YIT uses your personal data with regard to marketing, sale, post-sale and reservation of apartments and other spaces, as well as for organisation of marketing actions of YIT or any company within YIT Group. For example, if you are interested in finding a new place to live and for this purpose contact YIT, then YIT shall save your data in order to ensure provision of information you are interested in. If later YIT has other available apartments that meet your requirements, we could contact you by using your contact information or through marketing channels.
- Ensuring products and services: YIT may process your personal data in order to verify your identity, to conclude agreements with you, to ensure compliance with the legislative requirements and fulfilment of agreements concluded with you, in addition, where necessary for this purpose, YIT may transfer your relevant personal data to YIT subcontractors (e.g. in order to correct non-compliances) and other business partners (e.g. building managers).
- Marketing: -For information, communication with you YIT may use your personal data in order to contact you, for example, in order to answer your questions, send you important notifications, information and similar messages related to YIT products and services, in order to inform you that our services and products have changed and to ask your opinion of our products and services. YIT may send you commercial information about products and services, promotional and marketing actions and other activities of YIT or the companies of YIT Group.- For customer relation management, analysis, product and service development YIT may transfer your personal data to third parties – reputable market and public opinion research companies (within the EU) – for carrying out surveys and researches related to products and services offered by YIT and/or the companies of YIT Group.
YIT may use your data and result of the above-mentioned surveys and researches for management, analysis and improvement of customer relations and cooperation, as well as for improvement and development of YIT products and services, analysis of efficiency of our promotional activities, and provision to you relevant recommendations with regard to YIT products and services.
Within the framework of processing of your personal data, YIT may profile you in order to personalize YIT offers and ensure that their content is most suitable for you.
5. What information about you do we collect?
- name, surname
- contact information (mailing address, email address, telephone number)
- customer or similar relations starting and closing date
- information about campaigns and marketing activities sent to you, and usage thereof
- your interests and other information provided by you, e.g. desirable type of apartment, area, storey, etc.
- technical data sent by your devices (e.g. computers or mobile devices), as well as information connected with cookies and other similar technologies
- email and chat messages, history of other communication
- history of your purchases
- your feedbacks and complaints and correspondence related thereto
- your personal data that we are obliged to process in accordance with the legislative requirements
We can supplement personal data provided by you with other information in our possession or with information that we can legally receive from third parties. We do this for marketing purposes in order to offer the products and services most suitable for you.
6. Where do we collect your personal data?
Most of the information is collected from the questionnaires at the beginning of customer relations, from the information provided of you orally, in writing or on the Website, as well as from the software, cookies and similar technologies at a time when you are using the Website or our promotional materials loaded on the Internet.
7. Is your personal data regularly shared with others?
YIT may transfer your personal data as a part of company merger, acquisition, sale of company assets or transfer of services to another service provider.
We shall not allow any such third party to use your personal data in any other way and shall request to take measures to protect your personal data.
Please consider that YIT may need to disclose your personal data, if this is required by current legislation.
8. Do we transfer your personal data outside the European Union and the European Economic Area?
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Union and the European Economic Area.
9. Ensuring data safety
To guarantee safety of the collected data, YIT has implemented electronic, manual and administrative safety measures.
10. Your right to access your personal data, correct them and forbid the use thereof
You have the right to receive the information regarding your personal data in YIT’s files and to request adjusting or updating of incorrect data, stop their processing or their deleting, if the data are incomplete, outdated, unlawfully processed or are no longer necessary for the purpose they have been collected. Such request should be made in writing and submitted to the YIT office at Jaunmoku iela 34, Riga, having produced an identification document.
Please note that YIT may not delete your data, if the law requires to keep them for certain time, for example, in accordance with accountancy, record-keeping or similar requirements or on other legitimate grounds for data procession, such as contractual obligations.
In accordance with the law, you have the right at any time to forbid YIT to process your personal data for commercial communications, and for use in market and public opinion researches. In this case you should make a written request and send it to the aforementioned YIT office address or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or use an opt-out link at the bottom of each of our marketing emails.
However, please note that in case you unsubscribe, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide you the full range of our services and products, and you also may miss great offers!
11. Applicable law, reporting violations
Processing of personal data is regulated by Latvian laws.